|Employment - church - Hyattsville (Listing id #5694)
Every Sunday starting: 9:00 a.m. Rehearsals, 10:00 a.m. Worship Service, Special Occasions
1. Directs and provides musical accompaniment for the church during all regular Sunday worship services and others as may be deemed necessary.
2. Special Services include, but are not limited to, Ash Wednesday, Holy Thursday, Easter Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and other services approved and promoted by the Nehemiah Charge
3. Must be versatile with organ (Pipe and Electronics), Keyboards, Bells and piano
4. Directs all choirs during rehearsals and at church services. This includes Chancery, Youth, Children’s and Multi-Cultural groups.
This may include curriculum goals, helping select music, recruiting, and training these choirs.
5. Meets with the Worship Committee monthly to pre-arrange and plan music which best enhances the worship service of the Church.
6. Coordinates arrangements and provides accompaniment for Special Music during the summer months (late June through Labor Day). Will schedule rehearsals as needed with participants.
7. Maintain all music, robes, and instruments, including coordinating the maintenance of the organ, pianos, handbells, and any audio equipment used.
All interested candidates should send their resume to Mr. Edgar Macfoy, SPRC Chair, at email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location on map:
Name: Edgar Macfoy
Ager Road United Methodist Church
6301 Ager Road
Hyattsville, MD 20782